- Aurora, IL
1st Shift Warehouse Mechanic
Location: [Add location here]
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you a skilled Mechanic looking for a rewarding opportunity with a fast-growing company? Aldi is searching for a 1st Shift Warehouse Mechanic to join our dedicated team. As a Warehouse Mechanic, you will be responsible for maintaining and implementing solutions to technical and facility related problems, cooperating with relevant personnel on maintenance matters, and providing input to the warehouse management team on improvements to the operation.
- Develop and implement solutions to technical and facility related problems.
- Cooperate and interact effectively through ongoing communication and exchange of information with relevant personnel related to maintenance matters.
- Maintain and implement preventative maintenance programs and consult with the warehouse management team regarding maintenance needs, safety concerns, and sanitation issues.
- Provide input to the warehouse management team regarding changes to improve the operation.
- Perform general cleaning duties to achieve warehouse appearance standards and safety requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on the warehouse building interior and exterior.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Frequently required to lift up to 45 pounds at various heights.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan & Company Matching Contributions