- Morristown, MN
Are you ready to make a difference? Team members make quality corporate decisions that really matter, our success as a leader in the grocery industry doesn't come from a script. It comes from the large and growing role that our team members play in our business. We're looking for a reinforced frame of mind, and of course, the honorary committed DIYers to join us. Our 1st Shift Warehouse Package Handlers raise the bar with their brilliant dedication to the entire process of: receiving incoming stock, relocating merchandise throughout the warehouse, strategic sorting and loading, and completing general cleaning duties. As if that isn't enough, the team's attention to detail and persistence to enhance our success with the implementation of supply chain best practices, inspection and consultation, and proactive decision-making truly sets the stage for our triumphs. Grab your chance today by making an impact and performing all assigned tasks while adhering to company policy and procedures. We're committed to quality, simplicity, responsibility and delivering unbeatable service—because teamwork delivers.
- Select and receive incoming stock efficiently to effectively fulfill orders received from stores.
- Relocate merchandise throughout the warehouse according to product handling guidelines.
- Sort, organize, and load merchandise strategically in preparation for shipment and unload incoming shipment from trucks/back-hauls.
- Perform general cleaning duties to achieve warehouse appearance standards and safety requirements.
- Participate in taking warehouse inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Cooperate and interact effectively with peers, suppliers, and warehouse leadership through ongoing communication and exchange of information.
- Provide input to warehouse management regarding changes to improve processes.
- Inspect product, consult with warehouse management regarding product quality, safety concerns, and sanitation issues.
- Act and decide independently within the delegated area of responsibility.
- Assist warehouse management in achieving budgeted goals.
- Operate equipment according to safety guidelines in the performance of essential job functions.
- 18 years of age or older to be employed for this role at ALDI.
- Perform within ALDI Acts competencies: Acts Conscientiously, Collaborates and Cooperates with Team, Demonstrates a Positive Attitude and Resilience, Drives for Success, Organizes and Executes with Efficiency; and Job-specific Competencies.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to lift and place product weighing up to 45 pounds on pallets at various heights.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, hot and cold (including outdoor temperatures and refrigerator/freezer environments).
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Discount Program
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Up to 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave at 100% of pay
- Up to 2 Weeks Paid Caregiver Leave at 100% of pay
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance