- The Village at Mill Landing
- Greece, NY
Welcome to The Village at Mill Landing, a Leisure Care community, where we are reimagining and reinventing what it means to work in senior living. We are seeking a dedicated Activities Assistant to join our Opal Memory Care program on a part-time basis. If you are passionate about providing intentional, meaningful activities to our memory care residents, then we want to hear from you!
- Foster a truly person-centered approach to programming and care, using Leisure Care's unique approach to delivering intentional, meaningful activities to our memory care residents.
- Provide 1:1 support for residents who do not participate in group programs.
- Assist with evening snack and hydration for residents.
- Provide feedback and input into programs for our seniors.
- Set up and take down for events/programs.
- Prior experience in programs for seniors and/or senior services.
- Experience with seniors and/or seniors with dementia is a plus.
- Ability to interact in a positive, empathetic manner with seniors, their families, referral sources, and the community.
- Competitive pay and a great work environment.
- Certified Great Place to Work and ranked among Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Aging Services.