- Poca, WV
Cable Installation Technician
Our Technicians deliver TV and Smart Home solutions to millions of customers. As a technician, we will train you to lead the charge for a world-class customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans with every home you visit. You’re the backbone of our organization and ensure an excellent customer experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Guaranteed promotion after 6 months with a $1.00 per hour pay increase!
- Performance Incentives with the potential for up to $6,400 in your first year and $9,100 each following year.
- Paid training, paid time off & paid holidays
- 4-day work week with opportunities to work overtime
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance packages and Health Savings Account
- Free DISH TV programming at a value of $114.99/month at your home, plus deeply discounted Sling TV and Boost Infinite phone plans
- 401(K) with company match & Employee stock purchasing program (ESPP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- DISH-supplied van, tools, and uniforms
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Aptitude to build rapport quickly. We want you to have a great time servicing our clients
- Ability to work at heights, including ladders up to 40 feet, and in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift over 70 lbs
- A valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment with a driving record that meets DISH's safety standard
- Travel may be required
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable driving record. Compensation listed may reflect a combination of hourly pay rate and location pay differential. This will be posted for a minimum of 3 days or until the position is filled.