- Wright Media
- Oberlin, LA
CDL A Company Driver
We are looking for a reliable and hard-working CDL-A Driver to join our company. Our drivers have the opportunity to be part of an experienced trucking team and travel across the country while operating advanced trucking equipment. As a driver, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and safe delivery of goods to our customers. If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in the transportation and trucking industry, then this is the job for you.
- Safe and efficient delivery of goods to customers.
- Maintaining a clean and safe cab and trailer.
- Performing daily inspections to ensure all equipment is in good working condition.
- Performing planning and navigation duties to ensure the most efficient route.
- Keeping up to date with regulations and compliance standards.
- Communicating effectively with customers as well as colleagues on a daily basis.
- Possess a valid CDL-A Driver license.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of driving regulations.
- Strong communication skills to communicate with customers and coworkers.
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Maintain a secure and organized log book.
- Responsible, organized, and highly dependable.
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL) with tanker endorsement in your state of residence.
- Minimum of six (6) months verifiable experience driving a minimum of five (5) axle diesel-powered tractor-trailer combination unit.
- Hazmat endorsement is required in some locations.
- Stable work history.
- Minimum age of 21.
- Competitive salaries.
- Healthcare and retirement plans.
- Autonomy, adventure, and job security.
- A chance to be part of a great team.
Do you have what it takes to be a CDL-A Driver for our company? We welcome all qualified applicants to apply for this position today.