- VASA Fitness
- American Fork, UT
Certified Personal Trainer
Company: VASA Fitness
The personal trainer is a trusted team member who guides clients to success on their health and fitness journey. They do this through providing a world-class training experience through VASA's UPLIFT values and a caring and connected approach in every session. The Personal Trainer will prioritize, plan, and execute tactics to acquire new and retain existing clients.
- Acquisition of new and retention of existing clientele. The Personal Trainer is responsible for performing all activities relative to the acquisition and retention of personal training clients.
- Schedule and deliver complimentary PT sessions.
- Personal Trainers are agile in their training approach. This includes facilitating & adjusting exercise programming to fit the exact needs of each client. The Personal Trainer will demonstrate care & create a connection throughout the duration of the client journey.
- Create an approachable environment in and around the Personal Training Cage. This includes interacting with members, clients & guests in a friendly, fun, energetic & inclusive way. Personal Trainers will also demonstrate consistency in appearance, safety protocols, and cleaning activities.
- Create a supportive, connected community for all clients. This includes utilizing the VASA programs, tools & resources, to deliver meaningful personal trainer check-ins, coaching, and encouragement in the on-going success of each client.
- Healthcare benefits for employees who work 20+ hours per week.
- Two complimentary gym memberships - one for themselves and another to give away.
- 401k options.
- Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits, and Paid Parental Leave for 30+ hours per week employees.
- Flexible Vacation Plan & Paid Holidays for 40 hours per week employees.