- VASA Fitness
- West Valley, UT
Child Care Attendant
Company: VASA Fitness
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $10 per hour
Child Care Attendants are responsible for the care and well-being of the children of our mini members and guests during their stay with VASA Fitness. The Attendants are responsible for maintaining the safety, cleanliness, and general upkeep of the childcare area. Attendants must adhere to internal policy and procedures to ensure the efficient and safe operation of our KidCare facilities.
- Upholding KidCare Standards: Ensure all guests, members, and mini members feel welcome by greeting them by name and saying a friendly goodbye when they leave. Engage with all mini members and members in a positive manner, follow company policies, and ensure mini members are participating in fun and entertaining activities.
- Safety of our Mini Members: Follow the checking in and out procedure to ensure the safety of our mini members. Maintain cleanliness and safety of the KidCare to establish the overall safety of the children entrusted in our care. Interact with each mini member and monitor all children during their stay.
- Healthcare benefits for employees who work 20+ hours per week.
- Two complimentary gym memberships - one for themselves and another to give away - plus 401k options.
- Paid Time Off (hourly), Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and Paid Parental Leave (for 30+ hours per week employees).
- Flexible Vacation Plan (salary) & Paid Holidays (for 40 hours per week employees).