- VASA Fitness
- Saratoga Springs, UT
Child Care Attendant at VASA Fitness
Company: VASA Fitness
Job Type: Part-Time/Full-Time
Compensation: $10 per hour
At VASA Fitness, we aim to create an uplifting experience for everyone by providing inclusive, accessible, and on-trend fitness. Our culture is centered on unity, passion, love, integrity, fun, and trust, where authentic connections are made within the supportive community. We offer a competitive benefits package including healthcare benefits, complimentary gym memberships, and 401k options.
The Child Care Attendant (CCA) at VASA Fitness is responsible for the care and well-being of the children of our mini members and guests during their stay. They are expected to maintain the safety, cleanliness, and general upkeep of the childcare area, adhering to internal policies and procedures.
- Upholding KidCare Standards: Engaging with all mini members and members in a positive manner, following company policies, and ensuring mini members are participating in fun and entertaining activities.
- Safety of our Mini Members: Following the check-in and out procedure, maintaining cleanliness and safety of the KidCare area, and interacting with each mini member to ensure their safety and well-being.
- Healthcare benefits for employees working 20+ hours/week
- Two complimentary gym memberships
- 401k options
- Paid Time Off for 30+ hours/week employees
- Flexible Vacation Plan for 40 hours/week employees
- Paid Parental Leave for 30+ hours/week employees
- Paid Holidays for 40 hours/week employees
Come join VASA Fitness and be part of a passionate, fun, and united team, where we embrace an authentic and supportive community.
We are proud to be a 'Great Place to Work' certified company!