- VASA Fitness
- Phoenix, AZ
Child Care Team Lead
Company: VASA Fitness
Job Type: Hourly, Full-Time
Compensation: $16.50 per hour
At VASA Fitness, we are seeking a passionate and dedicated Child Care Team Lead to build and develop a high-performing team who will care for and safeguard the well-being of the children of our members and guests during their visits to VASA. The Child Care Team Lead will ensure everyone who enters KidCare feels welcome, will safeguard the safety of our mini-members, and deliver fun and entertaining programs. Additionally, the Child Care Team Lead will ensure that KidCare is sparkling clean and well maintained.
- Support Staffing and Training: Scheduling and facilitating training for new Child Care Attendants (CCA) and forecasting staffing needs.
- Upholds KidCare Standards: Ensure everyone feels welcome and is greeted in a positive manner, manage operating costs, and ensure fun and entertaining programming for mini-members.
- Flawless Playbook Execution: Ensure all KidCare playbooks are executed with precision, manage operating costs, and ensure the safety and cleanliness of KidCare.
- Build and Develop a High Performing Team: Establish a culture that adheres to the core values, attract, hire, coach, and maximize the engagement of the operations team at VASA Fitness.
- Coach and Support Ongoing Team Member Development: Lead by example, build trust and strong relationships with all team members, and provide coaching for ongoing team member development.
Competitive benefits package including healthcare benefits for eligible employees, 401k options, and gym memberships.