- Norman Regional Health System
- El Reno, OK
- $41.2 - $67.3 hour
We are seeking a dedicated clinical pharmacist to join our high-paced, high-volume pharmacy department at Norman Regional Health System. As a valuable member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring optimal pharmaceutical care for all our patients and contributing to the development and implementation of pharmacy programs that promote desirable patient outcomes through safe and cost-effective drug therapies. This is a full-time position offering competitive pay, various benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Join us in making a meaningful impact on our patients' lives!
- Responsible for distributive pharmacy functions and ensuring optimal pharmaceutical care for all patients.
- Facilitate the development, implementation, and maintenance of distributive processes and pharmacy programs to promote desirable patient outcomes through the use of safe, cost-effective drug therapies for all age groups.
- Utilize pharmaceutical mathematics and critical thinking to solve problems and evaluate results to choose the best solutions.
- Prioritize work by developing specific goals and plans to organize and accomplish tasks.
- Utilize relevant information and individual judgment to determine compliance with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Perform physical activities requiring considerable use of arms and legs, such as lifting boxes weighing up to 25 pounds and pushing carts weighing up to 250 pounds, among other activities.
- Teach pharmacy students serving as interns.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic computer systems, including email, Microsoft Word, and Windows, with keyboarding ability of at least 40 words per minute.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or a Pharm D degree from an accredited college of pharmacy.
- At least 1500 hours in the practice of pharmacy and 2 years of full-time equivalent experience working in pharmacy services within a health system or with medication use technology used in a health system.
- Preferred 1 year or more experience working with the current medication technology system within health systems and pharmacist experience in a hospital setting is strongly preferred.
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the OK State Board of Pharmacy, with a preceptor license preferred.
- $41.20/hr-$67.30/hr depending on previous experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities for advancement.