- Norman Regional Health System
- Nicoma Park, OK
- $41.2 - $67.3 hour
We are seeking a dedicated Clinical Pharmacist to join our high-paced pharmacy department at Norman Regional Health System. As a vital member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring the pharmacy provides optimal pharmaceutical care to all patients, facilitating the development of distributive processes and pharmacy programs, and using pharmaceutical mathematics and critical thinking to promote desirable patient outcomes.
- Responsible for distributive pharmacy functions and ensuring the pharmacy provides optimal pharmaceutical care to all patients.
- Facilitate the development, implementation, and maintenance of distributive processes and pharmacy programs that promote desirable patient outcomes through the use of safe, cost-effective drug therapies for all age groups.
- Use pharmaceutical mathematics to solve problems.
- Use critical thinking to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution.
- Prioritize work by developing specific goals and plans to organize and accomplish your work.
- Use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs, such as lifting boxes weighing up to 25 pounds, pushing carts weighing up to 250 pounds, bending, and climbing steps.
- Teach pharmacy students serving as interns.
- Knowledge of basic computer systems including email, Microsoft Word, Windows, and basic keyboarding with the ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or a Pharm D degree from an accredited college of pharmacy.
- At least 1500 hours in the practice of pharmacy.
- 2 years full-time equivalent experience working in pharmacy services within a health system or with medication use technology used in a health system.
- Preferred 1 year or more experience working in a hospital setting.
- Licensed and in good standing with the OK State Board of Pharmacy.
- Preceptor license preferred.
- $41.20/hr-$67.30/hr depending on previous experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities for advancement.