- Norman Regional Health System
- Bethany, OK
- $41.2 - $67.3 hour
We are looking for a Clinical Pharmacist to join our growing team-oriented pharmacy department at Norman Regional Health System. You will be responsible for distributive pharmacy functions and ensuring the pharmacy provides optimal pharmaceutical care to all patients. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and superb benefits.
- Responsible for distributive pharmacy functions and ensuring optimal pharmaceutical care to all patients.
- Facilitate the development, implementation, and maintenance of distributive processes and pharmacy programs to promote desirable patient outcomes through safe, cost-effective drug therapies for all age groups.
- Use pharmaceutical mathematics to solve problems and critical thinking to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Prioritize work by developing specific goals and plans to organize and accomplish tasks efficiently.
- Use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting boxes weighing up to 25 pounds, pushing carts weighing up to 250 pounds, bending, and climbing steps.
- Teach pharmacy students serving as interns and have knowledge of basic computer systems including email, Microsoft Word, Windows, and basic keyboarding with the ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or a Pharm D degree from an accredited college of pharmacy.
- At least 1500 hours in the practice of pharmacy.
- 2 years full time equivalent experience working in pharmacy services within a health system or with medication use technology used in healthcare settings.
- Preferred 1 year or more experience working with health system's current medication technology system, working both independently and in complex collaborative team environments.
- Pharmacist experience in a hospital setting is strongly preferred, along with at least 1 year or more experience working in a hospital setting (Above requirements can be met by equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Licensed and in good standing with the OK State Board of Pharmacy, with a preceptor license preferred.
- Completion of general and patient care orientation is required prior to providing patient care.
- Annual memberships in the Oklahoma Society of Health-System Pharmacists and the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists are strongly encouraged.
- $41.20 - $67.30 per hour, depending on previous experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities for advancement.