- Norman Regional Health System
- Choctaw, OK
- $41.2 - $67.3 hour
Come join Norman Regional Health System as a Clinical Pharmacist, where you will play a vital role in our high-paced, high-volume pharmacy. As part of our team, you will facilitate the development, implementation, and maintenance of distributive processes and pharmacy programs that promote desirable patient outcomes. Use pharmaceutical mathematics to solve problems and pharmaceutical care to all patients. Teach pharmacy students serving as interns, and use relevant information and individual judgment to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Responsible for distributive pharmacy functions and ensuring optimal pharmaceutical care to all patients.
- Facilitate the development, implementation, and maintenance of distributive processes and pharmacy programs.
- Use pharmaceutical mathematics to solve problems and promote desirable patient outcomes through the use of safe, cost-effective drug therapies for all age groups.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution.
- Develop specific goals and plans to organize, and accomplish work.
- Determine compliance with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs.
- Teach pharmacy students and use relevant information and individual judgment to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute and knowledge of basic computer systems.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm D degree from an accredited college of pharmacy.
Experience: At least 1500 hours in the practice of pharmacy. Two years full time equivalent experience working in pharmacy services within a health system or with medication use technology used in the health system. Preferably, one year or more experience working with health systems current medication technology system, working both independently and in complex collaborative team environments. Pharmacist experience in a hospital setting strongly preferred, along with at least one year of experience working in a hospital setting.
Licensure/Certification: Licensed and in good standing with the OK State Board of Pharmacy. A preceptor license is preferred. Annual memberships in the Oklahoma Society of Health-System Pharmacists and the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists are strongly encouraged. Completion of general and patient care orientation is required prior to providing patient care.
- $41.20/hr-$67.30/hr depending on previous experience
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities for advancement.