- Norman Regional Health System
- Luther, OK
- $41.2 - $67.3 hour
We are looking for a motivated Clinical Pharmacist to join our growing team at Norman Regional Health System. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing distributive pharmacy functions and ensuring that the pharmacy delivers optimal pharmaceutical care to all patients. You will contribute to the development, implementation, and maintenance of distributive processes and programs that promote desirable patient outcomes. Additionally, you will play a crucial role in teaching pharmacy students serving as interns and must demonstrate knowledge of basic computer systems. This Full-time position offers a competitive salary ranging from $41.20 to $67.30 per hour, depending on experience, and includes superb benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and opportunities for advancement within our high-paced, high-volume pharmacy department.
- Responsible for distributive pharmacy functions and ensuring the pharmacy provides optimal pharmaceutical care to all patients.
- Facilitate the development, implementation, and maintenance of distributive processes and pharmacy programs that promote desirable patient outcomes through the use of safe, cost-effective drug therapies for all age groups.
- Utilize pharmaceutical mathematics, critical thinking, and relevant information to provide the best solutions.
- Prioritize work by developing specific goals and plans to organize and accomplish tasks effectively.
- Perform physical activities as may be required in the role.
- Teach pharmacy students serving as interns and demonstrate knowledge of basic computer systems.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or a Pharm D degree from an accredited college of pharmacy.
Experience: At least 1500 hours in the practice of pharmacy, with 2 years full-time equivalent experience working in pharmacy services within a health system or with medication use technology used in a health system, and experience in a hospital setting is strongly preferred.
Licensure/Certification: Licensed and in good standing with the OK State Board of Pharmacy, with a preceptor license preferred. Annual memberships in the Oklahoma Society of Health-System Pharmacists and the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists are strongly encouraged.
- $41.20/hr-$67.30/hr depending on previous experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities for advancement.