- Mountain Top, PA
As a Direct Support Professional at Sevita, you will play a crucial role in providing community-based services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of the people you serve by assisting them with their daily living needs and advocating for their independence and well-being. Join our mission-driven team and experience a career well lived at Sevita.
- Provide support and assistance to individuals with developmental goals such as budgeting, exercise, and nutrition.
- Assist individuals with personal hygiene and support those with behavioral challenges and other complex needs.
- Help participants be part of the community and enjoy their favorite activities.
- Competitive Pay: Pay on Demand, Full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match.
- Time Off: Paid time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can be your best at work.
- Network of Support: Supervisors who care deeply about the participants and your wellbeing.
- Job Security: A stable job at an established, growing company.
- Learning and Development: We invest in your development and provide the tools and training you need to have a fulfilling career.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Experience: Six months of experience in human services, direct care, or care coordination preferred.
- Skills: Communication, adaptability, multi-tasking, teamwork, time-management.
- Behaviors: Patient, compassionate, reliable, responsible.
- Must currently have a valid driver’s license and have been legally authorized to drive without restriction for at least 1 year post-learner’s permit.
Sevita is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We value and respect the unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of our employees and the people we serve. Join our team and explore careers well lived at Sevita.