- VASA Fitness
- Colfax County, NE
At VASA Fitness, we are seeking a Group Fitness Instructor (GFI) to deliver exceptional fitness experiences to our members. As a high-energy and knowledgeable champion, you will motivate and uplift others through movement within a positive community environment. If you are passionate about fun, happy fitness and enjoy creating inclusive, energetic, and engaging group fitness classes, we invite you to join our team and contribute to our uplifting culture.
- Consistently provide an exceptional fitness experience to all Studio members by exemplifying our UPLIFT core values.
- Ensure Vasa Uplift Member Experience (VUME) is executed in every class.
- Punctually prepare the room and greet members, ensuring classes start on time.
- Safely and accurately demonstrate exercises and movements and monitor members' performance.
- Execute post-class procedures including cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing to provide a safe, clean, and bright environment.
- Provide excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Teach a safe and effective class that provides options for various fitness levels and abilities.
- Create an inclusive, fun, and supportive community within the class.
- Actively promote classes to retain and invite new participants.
- Competitive pay ranging from $21.00 to $28.00 per hour, based on experience.
- Complimentary gym memberships for employees and their designated recipient.
- Healthcare benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week, with additional benefits for those working over 30 and 40 hours per week.
- 401k options and flexible vacation plan for those working 40 hours per week.
- Join a passionate and united team in an uplifting and inclusive fitness environment.