- VASA Fitness
- Riverton, UT
Group Fitness Instructor
Location: [Location not provided]
Job Type: [Job type not provided]
To provide an exceptional member experience through fun and happy fitness, the Group Fitness Instructor (GFI) at VASA Fitness is a high energy, knowledgeable champion who motivates and uplifts others through movement and community within a group fitness class.
- Consistently provide an exceptional fitness experience to all Studio members by exemplifying our UPLIFT core values.
- Ensure Vasa Uplift Member Experience (VUME) is executed in every class.
- Punctual and prepared, making sure the room is prepared, and members are greeted at the door on time.
- Safely and accurately demonstrate exercises and movements and actively monitor members in class performance.
- Execute on post-class procedures including cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing to provide a safe, clean, and bright environment.
- Be approachable, professional, and engaging, and provide excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Knowledgeable and a clear communicator teaching a safe and effective class that provides options for various fitness levels and abilities.
- Inspiring and energetic by creating community within the class that is inclusive, fun, and supportive.
- Actively promote classes to retain and invite new participants.
- Competitive Pay Range of $21.00-$28.00 per hour DOE
- Healthcare benefits for employees who work 20+ hours per week
- Two complimentary gym memberships
- 401k options
- Paid Time Off for 30+ hours per week employees, Paid Parental Leave, and more
- Flexible Vacation Plan, Paid Holidays for 40 hours per week employees
- Uplifting and fun work environment within a supportive community at VASA Fitness