- Wausau, WI
Sevita, a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care, is seeking Direct Support Professionals in Wausau, WI and Weston, WI. As a Group Home Caregiver at Sevita, you will join a mission-driven team and provide community-based services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of the individuals we serve while experiencing a career well lived.
- Assist individuals with developmental goals, creative activities, and personal care needs.
- Support individuals with behavioral challenges and complex needs.
- Facilitate community participation and integration for the individuals you serve.
- Competitive Pay: Wage starting at $13.00 per hour with a full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match.
- Time Off: Paid time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can be your best at work.
- Network of Support: Supervisors who care deeply about the participants and your wellbeing.
- Job Security: A stable job at an established, growing company specialized in human services.
- Learning and Development: Sevita invests in your development and provides the tools and training you need to have a fulfilling career.
- Paid Training: Receive paid training during orientation and while training within the program you were hired for.
At Sevita, everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We believe in providing quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges individuals face.