- Jack in the Box
- Colorado Springs, CO
We are looking to hire a full-time Restaurant Manager to run one of our Jack in the Box franchise locations. This position starts at $68,000 annually and also offers quarterly bonuses and generous benefits, including medical, paid holidays, vacation time, and PTO.
About Us: Jack in the Box has always emphasized convenience, with the majority of guests buying food at the drive-thru or for take-out. As an independently owned Jack in the Box franchise with several restaurants in the Northern CA area, our vision is to be the most admired Jack in the Box franchisee in the nation.
A Day in the Life of a Restaurant Manager
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the overall daily operations of one Jack in the Box location, ensuring excellent customer service, cleanliness, food quality, and safety. This role involves recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, and leading a team, as well as building restaurant sales and profits while ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience managing a service concept with full profit & loss responsibility
- At least 18 years old
- ServSafe certified
- Ability to speak, read, and write effectively in English
- Ability to perform and understand basic math concepts
- Proficiency with personal computers and related software applications
- Ability to lift up to 65 lbs. and be on your feet for the majority of a shift
- Valid driver's license, insurance, and use of a personal vehicle
- Flexibility and exceptional customer service
- Amazing leadership ability
This full-time position requires flexibility.
Ready to Join Our Team?
If you feel that you would be right for this food service and hospitality management job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!