- Avera McKennan Hospital
- Valley Springs, SD
- $22.75 - $31.5 hour
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Vascular/Nephrology/Urology - 3 East
Job Type: Full-time
Avera McKennan Hospital is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to deliver the best nursing care in patient-focused settings. As an LPN in the Department of Nursing at Avera McKennan, you will be required to practice at a competent level of nursing care and demonstrate a competent and professional level of behavior in your role. You will assume responsibility and accountability for your individual actions and outcomes of patient care delivered on your shift.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization that practices the mission in daily operations and demonstrates pride by delivering excellent care. Consider the team as a family, not just co-workers.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Two years of experience in a patient care setting is preferred.
- Licensed as an LPN in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure is required.
- Varied Shifts
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $22.75 - $31.50 per hour