- Avera McKennan Hospital
- Harrisburg, SD
- $22.75 - $31.5 hour
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Vascular/Nephrology/Urology - 3 East
Job Type: Full-time
Avera McKennan Hospital is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our dedicated nursing team. As an LPN, you will play a crucial role in delivering high-quality nursing care to our patients in Vascular, Nephrology, and Urology on the 3 East unit.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where teamwork and delivering excellent care is at the forefront. Join a team that values compassion and professionalism.
- Career Growth: You will have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements by becoming nationally certified, and we support your career development.
- Practice at a competent level of nursing care and demonstrate a professional level of behavior in your role as an LPN.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for individual actions and patient care outcomes delivered on your shift.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Two years of experience in a patient care setting is preferred.
- Licensed as an LPN in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Varied Shifts
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $22.75 - $31.50 per hour