- Avera McKennan Hospital
- Hills, MN
- $22.75 - $31.5 hour
Avera McKennan Hospital is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to deliver the best possible nursing care in patient-focused settings. As an LPN on the Vascular/Nephrology/Urology unit (3 East), you will be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork and compassion, with the goal of Moving Health Forward for both employees and patients. The department of Nursing at Avera McKennan endorses standards of care that require all nurses to practice at a competent level of nursing care and demonstrate a competent and professional level of behavior in their roles as LPNs.
- Positive work environment where the mission is practiced in daily operations and excellent care is delivered.
- Career growth opportunities beyond licensure and employment requirements, including the opportunity for national certification.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for individual actions and outcomes of patient care delivered on your shift.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program preferred.
- Two years of experience in a patient care setting is preferred.
- Licensed as an LPN in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure.
- Varied shifts as per requirements.
The hourly range for this position is $22.75 - $31.50 per hour, and the actual hourly rate is dependent upon experience.