- Avera McKennan Hospital
- Worthing, SD
- $22.75 - $31.5 hour
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Vascular/Nephrology/Urology - 3 East
Job Type: Full-time
Join the LPN Nursing team at Avera McKennan Hospital. Be part of a multidisciplinary team with the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Competitive pay, free health insurance, and various career growth opportunities.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care. We consider our team like a family, not just co-workers.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- The Department of Nursing at Avera McKennan endorses Standards of Care requiring nurses to practice at a competent level and demonstrate professional behavior as an LPN. Assumes responsibility and accountability for individual actions and outcomes of patient care.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable. Two years of patient care experience is preferred.
- Licensed as a LPN in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Varied Shifts
- $22.75 - $31.50 per hour