- Avera McKennan Hospital
- Lennox, SD
- $22.75 - $31.5 hour
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Vascular/Nephrology/Urology - 3 East
Company: Avera McKennan Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Avera is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera’s patient-focused settings. Join a team where career opportunities are endless, and the culture is built on teamwork, compassion, and the goal of Moving Health Forward for patients and employees. We offer competitive pay, free health insurance, student loan repayment options, sign-on bonuses, varied shifts, and career growth opportunities.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care. We consider our team like a family, not just co-workers.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- The Department of Nursing at Avera McKennan endorses Standards of Care that require all nurses to practice at a competent level of nursing care and demonstrate a competent and professional level of behavior in his/her role as an LPN.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for his/her individual actions and outcomes of patient care delivered on his/her shift.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Two years of experience in a patient care setting is preferred.
- Licensed as a LPN in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Varied Shifts
- $22.75 - $31.50 per hour, actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.