- Avera McKennan Hospital
- Baltic, SD
- $22.75 - $31.5 hour
Avera McKennan Hospital is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to deliver the best possible nursing care in patient-focused settings. As an LPN on 3 East specializing in Vascular/Nephrology/Urology, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, compassion, and the goal of Moving Health Forward for patients.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where the mission is practiced daily, delivering excellent care, and providing a familial work environment.
- Career Growth: Opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- Practice at a competent level of nursing care, demonstrate competent and professional behavior as an LPN, and assume responsibility and accountability for individual actions and patient care outcomes.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program strongly preferred. Two years of experience in a patient care setting is preferred.
- Licensed as an LPN in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Full-time, Varied Shifts
- $22.75 - $31.50 per hour, actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.