- VASA Fitness
- Saratoga Springs, UT
Member Experience Specialist
Company: VASA Fitness
Compensation: $11.40 per hour + $2-4/hr. commission eligibility for memberships and personal training sales
The Member Experience Specialist is responsible for delivering a fun and meaningful experience to VASA Fitness members and guests during their visits. This involves greeting members and guests in a friendly manner, creating personal connections, reporting problems promptly, organizing equipment, and maintaining cleanliness. The role also includes selling memberships, driving upgrades, and guiding tours around the gym.
- Demonstrate a genuine, kind attitude when interacting with Guests and Members.
- Greet guests and members with a smile, eye contact, and courteous tone.
- Anticipate guest and member needs and respond accordingly by providing clear direction, accurate information, and support through tools and technology.
- Be familiar with membership plans, pricing, amenities, add-on options, and class formats.
- Provide club tours, sell memberships, help members upgrade, book personal training consultations, and sign members up for personal training.
- Consistently find ways to improve the Guest and Member experience by sharing member feedback with leadership and collaborating with the team to implement ideas.
- Execute daily responsibilities to VASA's high standards, including following guest and member check-in processes and procedures, completing daily cleaning and hourly club walks, restocking merchandise, and processing REVIVE sales.
- Healthcare benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week
- Two complimentary gym memberships
- 401k options
- Paid time off, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, and Paid Parental Leave for 30+ hours per week employees
- Flexible Vacation Plan and Paid Holidays for 40 hours per week employees