- Curana Health
- Reno, NV
Curana Health is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team as a per diem provider-led direct care service within the Post-Acute Care setting. As part of our organization serving senior living facilities, you will play a crucial role in delivering patient-centered care and ensuring the well-being of senior living residents. This position offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and flexible scheduling, providing a highly fulfilling and rewarding environment. If you are passionate about making a meaningful difference for seniors and are dedicated to improving their health, happiness, and dignity, we encourage you to join our team and be part of something bigger.
- Conduct clinical interventional and episodic direct care visits, and appropriate re-evaluation of care visits.
- Coordinate care with collaborating physicians and other disciplines, such as Therapists, Specialists, and Social Workers.
- Evaluate/treat residents for changes in condition and maintain communication with families.
- Conduct Annual Wellness Visits and assist with facility-wide illnesses where appropriate collaborations exist.
- Valid nurse practitioner or physician assistant license in state of operations & current board certification in your field.
- Masters Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant Studies.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.