- ATI Physical Therapy
- New Lenox, IL
The Occupational Therapist at ATI Physical Therapy is responsible for providing patient-centered outpatient care, including developing individualized plans of care, and treating patients through all phases of occupational therapy. The focus is on delivering compassionate, high-quality, evidence-based, and customized occupational therapy regimens to restore patients to full functionality.
- Complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, discharge notes, and other required forms as requested.
- Provide continuous communication with referring physicians and other sources.
- Maintain the required clinical logs and checklists to keep the clinic in compliance with all local and federal requirements.
- Excellent patient care and communication skills.
- Passion for occupational therapy and patient care.
- Ability to work closely with clinic staff to improve work relationships and build a world-class clinical team.
- Physical requirements include standing, stooping, and moving throughout the clinic for the entire shift.
- Determination and emotional investment in achieving work goals.
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of application.