- VASA Fitness
- Provo, UT
Personal Training Lead
Location: [Location not provided]
Job Type: Full-Time
The Personal Training Lead (PTL) at VASA Fitness is responsible for advancing the personal training business, leading the personal training team, and exceeding fitness financial targets at the club. The role involves building and developing a high-performing team to enable members to achieve their fitness goals while enhancing their experience at the club.
- Build and develop a high-performing team, attracting, hiring, and coaching the personal training staff while maximizing team engagement.
- Increase acquisition of new and improve retention of existing personal training clients.
- Develop an agile personal training team to provide customized programming for each client, following VASA's Care & Connect concepts.
- Create an approachable environment in the Personal Training Cage, interact with members, clients, and guests in a friendly, fun, energetic, and inclusive way.
- Retain personal training clients by ensuring consistent value, safe and clean training spaces, and a supportive, connected community for trainers and their clients.
- Attract new clients by forming personal relationships with VASA members, coaching personal trainers on consultation and recommending appropriate personal training packages based on client goals.
- Contribute to achieving monthly sales targets by working with personal trainers to attract new clients.
- Achieve monthly sales goals, working with the team to contribute to sales targets for attracting new clients.
- Competitive total reward approach with benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week, including complimentary gym membership, 401k, health, dental, vision benefits, and paid time off. Full-time employees enjoy a flexible vacation plan, paid holidays, and more.
- Join a passionate, fun, and united team at VASA Fitness, a 'Great Place to Work' certified company.