- Curana Health
- Oakmont, PA
Location: Oakmont, PA
Position Type: Part Time
Curana Health is a provider-led, primary and post-acute organization focused on senior living communities and senior living residents. We are committed to redefining and improving how healthcare is delivered in senior living communities to ensure outstanding care for residents and a highly fulfilling and rewarding environment for clinicians.
What we can offer you: We are passionate about using data and quality metrics to provide high-quality care that prioritizes and preserves autonomy for the patients we serve. We are a value-driven organization that offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling, and more.
Be a part of something bigger: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful difference for seniors? Join us and become part of a team of people whose mission is to improve the health, happiness, and dignity of senior living residents! We are a compassionate primary and post-acute care organization serving seniors in assisted living, life plan communities, independent living, skilled nursing, and long-term care facilities across the United States.
Full Time or Part Time Schedules Available: Whether you want to write your own paycheck or work part-time/PRN, we are the company for you! This position is ideal for a physician who appreciates a flexible work schedule and minimizing uncompensated clinical work. There is limited or no call required, and the schedule is flexible but must be able to round, once weekly for a few hours in person.
- Manage new admissions
- Take care of patient visits, rounding and complete notes based on the agreed schedule with facility partners and patient day-to-day needs
- Ensure exceptional patient care in a post-acute care setting
- Engage with the multi-disciplinary care team in building for quality and patient care needs
- Unlimited salary potential
- Creative and unlimited schedule opportunities
- Medical Directorship opportunities
- Autonomy of practice
- Professional clinical and administrative support from a seasoned team of healthcare specialists
- Medical, Dental Insurance, Vision, 401(k) matching, company-paid short/long-term disability, as well as many voluntary plans to choose from
- CME reimbursement
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of employment
- Proficiency with EMR
- Compassionate, Intelligent, Motivated, Team Player
Curana Health is dedicated to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We affirm, in policy and practice, our commitment to diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable or state law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The EEO policy applies to all personnel matters as outlined in our company policy including recruitment, hiring, transfers, and general treatment during employment.