- CareerStaff Unlimited
- Ridgewood, NJ
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join the team at CareerStaff Unlimited in Ridgewood, NJ. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in a Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility, providing invaluable care and support to patients with medically complex conditions. As a valued member of the care team, you will contribute to creating a positive environment and delivering high-quality patient care.
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and maintain a positive professional image.
- Work independently with attention to detail and possess the necessary knowledge of all aspects of daily operations.
- Foster a caring environment that respects patients' dignity and provides high-quality nursing care.
- Deliver and evaluate all patient care provided and take a lead role in medical or psychiatric emergencies.
- Remain flexible to work a variable schedule that includes early start times, late end times, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of sponsors and patients.
- 1+ years of recent nursing experience required.
- BLS issued through the American Heart Association.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States with an RN license in the state of practice or compact license.
- Healthcare training/experience is preferred.
- Flexible day, night, or weekend schedule.
- Medical, vision, dental, and 401(k).
- Guaranteed weekly direct deposit and access to 24/7 clinical services team.
- Bonus programs available.