- ATI Physical Therapy
- Caledonia, WI
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
ATI Physical Therapy, the largest outpatient physical therapy company, is seeking a Physical Therapist to join our innovative and vibrant team-based culture. We are committed to preserving a friendly atmosphere, fostering collaboration, and achieving excellence in treatment based on the National Outcomes Registry data.
This position is responsible for the evaluation and treatment of patients, establishing outcomes-centered plans, and delivering effective care management across a patient's episode to ensure timely, progressive, and high-valued care for our patients. The successful physical therapist operates at the top of their license, leveraging and delegating care amongst the clinic care team, driving consistently positive outcomes for our patients.
- Applicants must be licensed or license eligible in the state to which they are applying.
- Competitive compensation package with an incentive plan.
- Structured mentorship and no-cost live and online CEUs.
- Access to learning and leadership training programs through ATI Academy.
- Residencies in Sports Medicine and Orthopedic, Upper Extremities Fellowships, and Musculoskeletal Certificate (MSK).
- Top-of-the-line equipment, research, & technology.
- Additional benefits include 401K matching program, insurance, $25,000 Loan reimbursement in select markets, paid time off, employee assistance, and more.