- ATI Physical Therapy
- New Berlin, WI
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Job Type: Full-time
Overview: ATI Physical Therapy, the largest outpatient physical therapy company under one brand with over 900 locations in 24 states, is seeking a dedicated Physical Therapist to join our vibrant and team-based culture. Collaborate and contribute to a body of research that supports the value of physical therapy in musculoskeletal healthcare. Enjoy a competitive compensation package, mentorship, and access to learning and leadership training programs.
- 90% of our therapists average less than 12 patients per day
- Operate at the top of your license with our clinical structure
- Access to proprietary EMR and Patient Management Tool
- Participate in clinical training, CEUs, professional development, and leadership training
This position is responsible for the evaluation and treatment of patients, establishing outcomes-centered plans, and delivering effective care management. Operate at the top of your license, appropriately leveraging and delegating care amongst the clinic care team, driving toward consistent and predictably positive outcomes for our patients.
- Applicants must be licensed or license eligible in the state to which they are applying
ATI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.