- VASA Fitness
- Draper, UT
Studio Team Lead
Location: [Location not provided]
Job Type: [Job type not provided]
The Studio Team Lead (STL) at VASA Fitness is responsible for creating an uplifting, inclusive, and on-trend fitness experience while maximizing Studio usage. They will ensure that the Studio KPIs are achieved by growing active Studio memberships and class counts.
- Recruiting and Staffing: Recruits talent to ensure schedules are staffed with the right instructors and coaches, actively acquires talent, and recruits top talent to fill all product trainings and new program offerings.
- Achieving Results, Maximizing Studio Usage: Works with the GM to analyze the business and performance of the Studio spaces, drives performance that results in all financial targets and KPIs being achieved, and drives Studio attendance through the management of class counts, coaching instructors, and ensuring competitive and convenient class schedules.
- Deliver A World-Class Member Experience: Ensures all equipment and technology are in good condition, maintains clean and safe Studio spaces, executes flawless VASA initiatives, marketing events, and programming, and provides continuous training, mentoring, and follow-up with instructors and other team leads.
- Trains, Coaches and Supports Ongoing Instructor Development: Leads by example, builds trust and strong relationships with all team members, conducts instructor evaluations, and delivers feedback and coaching that inspires commitment and continued development.
- Delivers Care and Creates Connection: Provides an exceptional experience through high energy classes, promptly responds to member needs and concerns, establishes a culture within the team that adheres to core values, and drives accountability.
- Competitive hourly pay range of $17.50-$19.00 plus commission and bonus opportunities.
- All-encompassing benefits package which includes healthcare benefits for employees who work 20+ hours per week, two complimentary gym memberships, 401k options, Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Flexible Vacation Plan (for 40 hours per week employees), and Paid Holidays.
- Proud to be a 'Great Place to Work' certified company!