- VASA Fitness
- Colorado Springs, CO
Certified Personal Trainer
Company: VASA Fitness
Job Type: Hourly
Compensation: Base pay is $14.42 per hour. Average pay is $19.00 per hour. Client Training Session Range: $22.00-$33.00 per hour. Semi-private Training Session Range $44.00-$66.00 per hour
Join Our Team
At VASA Fitness, we want to create an uplifting experience for everyone by offering inclusive, accessible, and on-trend fitness. The foundation of our brand is rooted in a culture centered on unity, passion, love, integrity, fun, and trust.
We offer a competitive, all-encompassing benefits package which includes healthcare benefits for employees who work 20+ hours per week. All employees receive two complimentary gym memberships--one for themselves and another to give away--plus 401k options. 30+ hours per week employees: Paid Time Off (hourly), Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, and Paid Parental Leave (in addition to above). 40 hours per week employees: Flexible Vacation Plan (salary) & Paid Holidays (in addition to above).
Come join VASA Fitness a passionate, fun, and united team! We are proud to be a 'Great Place to Work' certified company! Less than 1-year of personal training or coaching experience? No problem! We would love to teach the way VASA Personal Training Coaches help our members get healthy, feel strong, and be happy!
The personal trainer is a trusted team member who guides clients to success on their health and fitness journey. They do this through providing a world class training experience through our UPLIFT values and a caring and connected approach in every session. The Personal Trainer will prioritize, plan, and execute tactics to acquire new and retain existing clients.
The Personal Trainer will meet on a regular basis with the PTL to plan, prioritize and execute tactics to ensure success on the deliverables, which include but are not limited to, the following:
- Acquisition of new and retention of existing clientele. The Personal Trainer is responsible for performing all activities relative to the acquisition and retention of personal training clients.
- Schedule and deliver complimentary PT sessions. Personal Trainers schedule then deliver personal training sessions for existing VASA members and execute on all processes and procedures for the success of each client.
- Personal Trainers are agile in their training approach. This includes facilitating & adjusting exercise programming to fit the exact needs of each client. The Personal Trainer will demonstrate care & create connection throughout the duration of the client journey.
- Create an approachable environment in and around the Personal Training Cage. This includes interacting with members, clients & guests in a friendly, fun, energetic & inclusive way. Personal Trainers will also demonstrate consistency in appearance, safety protocols, and cleaning activities.
- Create a supportive, connected community for all clients. This includes utilizing the VASA programs, tools & resources, to deliver meaningful personal trainer check-ins, coaching and encouragement in the on-going success of each client.