- VASA Fitness
- Orem, UT
Child Care Attendant
Company: VASA Fitness
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $10.00 per hour
At VASA Fitness, we want to create an uplifting experience for everyone by offering inclusive, accessible, and on-trend fitness. The foundation of our brand is rooted in a culture centered on unity, passion, love, integrity, fun, and trust. Child Care Attendants are responsible for the care and well-being of the children of our mini members and guests during their stay with VASA Fitness. The Attendants are responsible for maintaining the safety, cleanliness, and general upkeep of the childcare area. Attendants must adhere to internal policies and procedures to ensure the efficient and safe operation of our KidCare facilities.
- Ensure all guests, members, and mini members feel welcome by greeting them by name and saying a friendly goodbye when they leave. Engage with all mini members and members in a positive manner, follow company policies, and ensure mini members are participating in fun and entertaining activities.
- Follow the checking in and out procedure to ensure the safety of our mini members. Maintain cleanliness and safety of the KidCare to establish the overall safety of the children entrusted in our care. Interact with each mini member and monitor all children during their stay.
- Healthcare benefits for employees who work 20+ hours per week.
- All employees receive two complimentary gym memberships—one for themselves and another to give away—plus 401k options.
- 30+ hours per week employees: Paid Time Off (hourly), Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and Paid Parental Leave (in addition to above).
- 40 hours per week employees: Flexible Vacation Plan (salary), and Paid Holidays (in addition to above).