- VASA Fitness
- Wheaton, IL
Group Fitness Instructor- Studio Red Coach
Location: Not specified
Job Type: Not specified
STUDIO RED Coaches are qualified Group Fitness Instructors who deliver an energetic and motivating high-intensity interval training workout, while providing an exceptional member experience. They are responsible for consistently providing an exceptional and memorable fitness experience to all STUDIO members by exemplifying the House of VASA, being punctual and prepared, ensuring safety, and executing post-class procedures. They are also expected to engage with social media to promote the STUDIO product, invite followers to STUDIO RED classes, and celebrate member wins. The role requires a professional and enthusiastic approach to providing excellent customer service, promptly responding to member needs and concerns, and engaging in classes while leading, coaching, and motivating members throughout the workout.
- Consistently provide an exceptional and memorable fitness experience to all STUDIO members by exemplifying our House of VASA.
- Be punctual and prepared, making sure the room is set up and members are greeted at the door to start class on time.
- Safely and accurately demonstrate exercises (including modifications) with correct form and ensure safety of members regarding exercise technique.
- Be approachable, professional, enthusiastic, and engaging.
- Provide excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Actively engage in the class and move around the room while leading, coaching, and motivating members for the entirety of the predetermined workouts.
- Appropriately recommend relevant VASA Fitness products and amenities that meet the members' needs.
- Actively invite and encourage non-STUDIO members to attend STUDIO RED classes to build STUDIO membership and class attendance.
- Coach to individuals at their fitness levels and abilities, providing modifications when needed, to ensure each member feels successful, supported, and included as part of the VASA community.
- Monitor effort and encourage participants using the Myzone technology.
- Ability to multitask and be organized, positive, and motivating with effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Executes post-class procedures, including cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing to provide a safe, clean, and bright environment.
- Willingness to engage with social media such as Instagram and Facebook to promote the STUDIO product, invite your followers to your STUDIO RED classes, and celebrate member wins.
- Openness to coaching feedback from your GFSTL and a willingness to take any necessary action to continue growing.
- Willingness to take classes from other STUDIO RED coaches, in an effort to learn and improve your skills.
- Healthcare benefits for employees working 20+ hours per week.
- Two complimentary gym memberships.
- 401k options.
- Paid Time Off for 30+ hours per week employees.
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, and Paid Parental Leave for 30+ hours per week employees.
- Flexible Vacation Plan and Paid Holidays for 40 hours per week employees.