- Tallgrass Creek by Erickson Senior Living
- Overland Park, KS
Location: Tallgrass Creek by Erickson Senior Living
Company: Tallgrass Creek by Erickson Senior Living
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour; based on experience
Tallgrass Creek by Erickson Senior Living is seeking Prep Cooks who are passionate about great food and are experienced in culinary arts to join our fine dining restaurants. Our Signature Dining program embraces scratch cooking and chef-inspired culinary creations that set us apart from our competitors.
- Work with a dining team to make a difference in residents’ lives every day.
- Consistently prepare all food items according to proper safety and cooking techniques.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized kitchen and work station.
- Use culinary talents to prepare and assemble high-quality menu items that drive resident satisfaction.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO in accordance with applicable state law.
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- State-of-the-art kitchens, top-of-the-line equipment.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year cook-to-order experience.
- Weekend and holiday availability.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment.