- The Hartford
- Sunrise, FL
Leave Management Ability Analyst
Location: Sunrise, FL
The Leave Management Analyst role at The Hartford involves investigating and determining qualification for benefits, assisting with creating return-to-work plans, and supporting our customers through unexpected events and illnesses. This position will entail a hybrid work arrangement, with an expectation of working in our Sunrise, FL office 3 days a week (Tuesday through Thursday).
- Work with internal and external customers to gather and relay information relevant to leave management claims.
- Provide exceptional customer service through professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Use critical thinking and mathematical aptitude to gather information, make sound decisions, and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Make ethical decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment, with management oversight.
- Maintain dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Help create a positive team environment that achieves Group Benefit Claims Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and objectives.
- 1+ years of experience providing quality customer service.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to maintain a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Thrive in a structured team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
- HS Diploma/GED required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of claim experience a plus.
- Medical terminology is a plus.
The annualized base pay range for this role is $40,685 - $61,027. The listed range is based on analysis of similar positions in the external market. Actual base pay could vary and may be above or below the listed range based on factors including performance and proficiency. The base pay is just one component of The Hartford’s total compensation package for employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age